Monday, March 19, 2012

Island hopping in Boracay

     After having the mass we were now ready to take on an adventure!! wahaaa! Island hopping!! We went back to our hotel and changed! We walked through the white sand followed Bonnie, our guide, towards station 3 where our boat for the island hopping is resting. Before going on-board we were told to buy at least 2 breads which we'll be using later to attract fishes!! Yeabah!

     While they were busy renting the gears and everything, we, the righteous people, were also busy with our pictorials!




     Then on-board we went. I secured myself by putting on the life vests they lent us. On the way to the snorkeling area, we passed by beautiful places. Being vain people, we just can't help but take pictures here, there, and everywhere. . .


     While we were travelling it started raining already! The excitement doubled when what came across us were big waves! I remembered the time when I had my first white river rafting in CDO! With the rain hitting my face, the waves making our boat dance, and the cold wind embracing us, I started feeling cold! The only thing that kept me going is the beautiful sceneries and the chitchat we had in the boat. Grr!


     Well according to them, they saw many fishes under the sea (Pepet and Fr. Macky even saw a clowfish). The bread we bought was partly eaten by somebody! Poor fishes! The bread was supposedly for them but hungry people wasn't able to control themselves from eating the bread! Tsk. Maraming isda ang nagutom dahil sa tinapay na kinain nila. Sino ang salarin??

     A kuya selling buko went near the boats anchored. He sold buko for 3 pieces for P100. Since uncle father didn't bother leaving the boat, he had no choice but to buy buko (he actually bought 6 pieces). I just drank the buko juice from one of the buko but after I finished I then realized that I am now hungry! Tsk! With the wind was still blowing very hard that I felt like it went inside my empty stomach. Poor me! I knew the wind in my stomach is there to stay until I'm able to eat something.

     Our guide brought us to another place tosnorkel. We didn't go to Crystal Cove though because the guide himself told us that it's not as beautiful as we expect anymore. I think I heard him say that a part of it was damaged or something. He brought us to a more secluded place. After tasting the water for a couple of   minutes, I went back on-board. I can't help it, I'm very hungry already. I almost have no strength left. I was very happy when I heard that we're going to take our lunch already.


     

     On our way to the place where we're suppose to take our lunch, we passed by many high end resorts owned by known figures in the Philippines including the controversial West Cove.



The West Cove
     When I first took a glance of the West Cove I thought it was really lovely but as our boat moved closer to it until we were right in front of it, I felt like it was so out of place. I don't know it's just that I think the people including myself are going to Boracay because they'd like to enjoy nature, they'd like to witness how great the gift of mother nature to the island is. But there in front of me is something that modified nature so that something may be put or established on it. Hahayyy. 


     We were supposed to have lunch somewhere where we'll be needing to pass through the open sea part of the sea I mean of the island nalito ako dun ah but because the waves were to much that the guide decided that it won't be safe anymore if we go further, we just went back and decided to have lunch at a restaurant near the Shangri-La Boracay.

     While waiting for our lunch to be served, we decided to take pictures of the beautiful white sand and beach. Yeah! Really, the sand and beach at this part of Boracay is much cleaner compared to at Station 2.


     Maybe because everybody was really hungry, nobody bothered taking pictures while eating. Seriously! Well I really enjoyed my lunch that time, I forgot about the diet and everything! Maybe it was also because of the freshness of the seafoods they cooked.  Eat or the yummy  food will be taken by your monstrous companions. Lol. After the lunch all my energy went back to me! Yey! That's the way it should be! We took more pictures then went back on board now going back to Station 3.


     We now went back on board while silently burning into our eyes the beautiful sceneries we again passed by. Looking at how beautiful the sceneries are, I really praise and thank God that I'm still alive! 



     The next thing I knew, we were now back on Station 3. Our island hopping may have been short and may not be as perfect as I would have wanted but I still have God to thank for the beautiful things He'd let me see that day. Thank you sponsors! but most of all Thank you God!!



0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment