Sunday, January 15, 2012

my perst powst!

     This isn't my first time in this blog thingy. I was into freewebs and i also wrote things in my friendster blog before, but as lazy as I am, I eventually stopped updating those pages. I actually tried google-ing my freewebs page a while ago but was unsuccessful in finding it (or did freewebs actually shutdown?), and as for my friendster blog, i'm not quite sure if it's still there (didn't bother checking at all ^^ ). 

      I was quite hesitant at first to start blogging again, but with the influence of MAH SISTAH, here i am writing my first blog post. Sana ay mapanindigan ko po ang pag-gawa ng blog na ito. 

     I'm gonna have my tour here in blogger first since it's my first time here. See you around! ^^

2 (mga) puna:

nory faith said...

congrats! certified Blogger na tah

Monique Cagatin said...

lgi . ndamay q ani

Post a Comment