Friday, January 20, 2012

Where's your shame?

First and foremost, I do not own these pictures. I just got it somewhere (Googled it, actually).


Xavier University Engineering building (left), CIT building (right), engg satellite canteen (center)
The Engineering building - the home of the WARRIORS! I've been on this building for almost 4 years. Almost all of my classes are held here (obvious nman siguro noh, need not to mention na). Sorry to disappoint you but my post today is not about my good memories in this building but something about what I experienced (na naman) last week (Jan 13, 2012).

Just a little bit of orientation before I start sharing. Each floor there is a separate comfort room for male and female (alangan naman), the male c.r. is located in the left part of the building while the c.r. for the females is on the right part. So if we consider the second floor of the building, the male's c.r. is beside room E201 while the female's is beside room E205. This short story of mine happened in the female's c.r. beside E205.


 While Jennifer and Steph (wow naman oh special mention sila) are busy watching the movie Flipped, I had no one to invite to go to c.r. (I'm not desperate rin nman to have one), I went to the comfort room all by myself (it's not my first time to go alone ha!). There was no one else inside so I just went inside the second cubicle (the female c.r. has 3 cubicles). 
I was getting prepared to go out of my cubicle when I sensed another person entering the c.r. and sensed the person getting inside the first cubicle. Palabas na sana ako nang biglang narinig ko na lang ang tunog ng belt na tinatanggal at yung tunog ng ihi na from a higher height (ay sori na lang sa hindi pa nakakagets!). I knew right away that the person who entered was not a girl (ang kapal). I've heard of stories that some of the guys are actually using the female's c.r. especially when their classes are in E205 and when there's no one occupying the c.r., but this is my first time actually witnessing one (so kadiri)!!

I didn't have the nerve to go out of the cubicle since the unknown male is still there. When I heard him finish, I thought he's going already but guess what, he had the nerve to go in front of the mirror and "beautify" himself (bayuta!). When it came to me na sumusobra na siya, I thought of a way to let him feel my revenge (as in. revenge talaga yung term!). I flushed the the bowl inside my cubicle, and right there and then, I heard him rush out of the female's c.r.

BRAVO, I said to my genius self! Even though I was not able to see his startled face when I flushed the toilet, basing from the speed he ran... PANALO NA AKO! Anyways, that is not the point! How can the boys become so shameless sometimes??? We had lots of classes in E201 but never did I nor the other girls from our class dared to use the male's c.r., but sila confident na confident pang ngtatake-time magpaganda sa c.r. namin!! Is this their way of thinking talaga? Do they think that it's okay for them to do something out of the ordinary because they're boys? because they have the upper hand? Kung tutuusin, sila dapat yung may maraming stored energy so why not hindi na lang lakarin yung c.r. na intended naman talaga sa kanila? If this is the way they will behave, there is no knowing to what else they'll do when there's no one else around. hahaaaaaiist! But bilib din naman ako sa iba na talagang hindi ng sho-shortcut to attain whatever they want to attain. Mabuhay kayo!

Magpost yung mga gustong mag-comment or yung gustong mag-justify ng actions of some of the boys.

2 (mga) puna:

nory faith said...

ahahahah! aw. strong kaau kadha. norms nmn na sa eng'g blg oip.tsk

Monique Cagatin said...

ikaw kha mkaexperience ana!!

Post a Comment