Sunday, January 15, 2012

to UP Diliman!!


     



       When I first learned about the upcoming ChemEng summit to be held in UP Diliman, I found myself browsing through www.cebupacificair.com, the official page of Cebu Pacific Airlines where one can book tickets and voice their other concerns (korek bah?). We immediately booked our tickets since there was a promo that time (MNL-CDO tickets were sold only for 12php!!).

     


    Our e-ticket (on the left) was then issued but even though the tickets were only P12, each of us payed P1455 for our roundtrip ticket. Ang laki pala ng tax fees pag-nkapromo yung ticket, but naka-mura pa rin  naman kami.

     As of now I think there are 28 of us who are going to this summit. All of us are excited already, di ko lang sure sa iba if san sila excited, but me I'm excited sa mga side trip namin!! First time ko kayang mag-Maynila!





     Speaking of first times, I feel that this year will be full of first times for me.. Ganda ng feel ko sa year na ito! That's probably one of the main reasons why I started this blogging thing today. Anyways, stay tuned to my posts in the future regarding this trip of ours. Will be posting lots of pictures for sure. :)

0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment