Thursday, September 27, 2012

wagas na coffee breaks

     During these past few weeks, if you have visited my facebook or twitter accounts, you may have noticed how I've been uploading pictures of the cups of coffee I have during my coffee breaks at home. Lately, I've been really drinking coffee just to keep myself awake during these busy times and my successive bilar-bilar moments. Whenever I feel like my brain is lagging or worse not functioning at all, I have a dose of coffee. So far, the coffee is serving its purpose; whenever I take one, I feel my energy and "intelligence" coming back to me. LOL. It's during these days also that I've tried various kinds of coffee. I've even started appreciating the coffee we have at home (which my mother is happy about). Please allow me to share the different brands/kinds (however you classify them) of instant coffee I've been having these past weeks. :)

1. Nescafe Classic with Coffee-mate


     The ever present duo in our kitchen. Ever since can't remember when, my mother has already been a fan of this Nescafe, and I think her favorite is the Classic since as I mentioned, it's always in the kitchen. XD There was also a time when she successively bought the San Mig coffee but I don't know, didn't noticed when she switched back to Nescafe. Yeah! So anyways, the funny part is that I can't quite get the right proportion of the Nescafe classic, coffee-mate, and sugar that suits me best. I mean, every coffee I make ends up tasting differently. Oh well, at least it helped me be awake, and for that, thank you NESCAFE! :D


2. Moccona Latte


     This coffee from New Zealand also showed its wonders and proven itself to be an effective study-mate of mine. Of course, the foam it has will always be a plus for me :) Moccona has variety of flavors by the way. I think I was also able to try their Decaf, Classic Medium Roast, and Cappuccino. I'm not sure though if this amazing coffee is available locally..


3. Nescafe Chocolatte


    Yes! Another Nescafe product, it is! I kinda liked this variant of Nescafe. Love how the chocolate taste was highlighted in every sip! Not to mention its good aroma!  Naks! 


4. Jarrah Coffee Sensations (Bavarian Bliss)



     Another enticing instant coffee I met - the Bavarian Bliss from Jarrah for you! One sip from its cup and I'm good to go! The sleepy neurons in my brain would instantly recover from just the smell of this coffee. lol. Exaggeration aside, this coffee really works wonders. I mean, I've also tried making iced coffee from this (the recipe is printed on the label) and boom! I was captivated! It tasted like an iced coffee from a famous coffee shop! nyahahaha. It's sad that the one we have at home is near its exhaustion.. and I don't think this is available locally. tsk3x. I wish another Jarrah coffee would find its way to our kitchen soon! <3


5. Kopiko Kopiccino



      The new instant coffee I discovered (please understand that this isn't literal) - Kopiccino! Well, this was introduced to me by my cousin. I thought of giving it a try and guess what? Of course I enjoyed my first cup of it. Even during the making, I enjoyed designing (if you can call that a design XD) the coffee with the chocolate granules which also came with the coffee. I was so inspired that I actually took a picture of its first ever cup I made and had (the pic above). I even posted that on my facebook and twitter accounts! Now, my classmates are also trying it and so far, they've also enjoyed it from the making to the last drop of it! 

3 (mga) puna:

Anonymous said...

Hey! :)
I was googling for Jarrah coffee and I found your blog. Where'd you get/bought that bottle?

Monique Cagatin said...

This was sent to us by my uncle. This is from Auckland, New Zealand. :)

Anonymous said...

You can get it on eBay for $5 :)

Post a Comment