Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ang huling araw sa KAO

     We've now come to the last day of our 300-hour OJT in Kao. I still remember on the first few days of our stay in Kao, it felt like a lifetime waiting for that 300 hours to be over, but now that we only have 8 hours more to stay in this plant, I actually felt sad. I know that I will be missing this whole bunch of people we've met here. To convey our message of thanks to them, we (me, Steph, Bob, Nece, Michael, and with the special participation of Russel) brought in some foods to share for which we stayed up all night to make. . .

     It was around 10:30 a.m. that day when sir Aljohn asked us to present our material balance for the Kimeta and Glycerine concentration plant. Sir Aljohn and sir Toto were the only ones present meaning they're the only ones to critique the presentations we made. ^^, Even though they were able to see some loopholes in our presentation, I think it was still a success. The very fact that we've learned a lot is enough for me. (it may sound "miss universe"-like but i'm dead serious!)


     Then guess what follows after our presentation? (Since this is not Dora the Explorer I will not wait for you to answer that question..) Tama! Kainan is what followed our presentation. The first batch to have their share is our beloved supervisors and manager. Di man pud tantong mura mig nagpasipsip bah? We also invited the people who made our stay in Kao a roller coaster ride (if you know what I mean). The cute thing about that tsibugan time was that there were no more saucer left so the others (including me) had no choice but to use the cups plus stirrer as a substitute of the saucer and fork!! Wonderful isn't it? You can really see how people would get very resourceful when it comes to foods!! Well, I'm one of those resourceful people I was talking about.. ^^








     This blog post wouldn't be complete if I won't present to you guys the foods we prepared. The first one I'm about to show is the mango float beautifully prepared by Bob (I'm not sure though if Michael would agree to this... if you know what I mean...)


     We also made spaghetti and chocoballs (which sir aljohn called chipmunks). After around two hours this is what remained of them...



     I know that what we've prepared wasn't that grand at all but I really hope we were able to made them feel how thankful we are for all the things they've done to us. This last picture of the foods we prepared summarizes the message we hoped we conveyed successfully...


     THANK YOU KAO... till we meet again!



0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment